Sunday, October 09, 2005

There goes my baby......

Buzz Cut, and the Long Haired Worm Hunt....





Dash is a baby no longer ....and I love it and I hate it. How and why does this pull on my heart so. I noticed about a 2 months ago, his flawless white baby skin was giving way to my freckles and "beauty spots". Just a few of them over the bridge of his nose. Tiny little specks.

He is using the toilet habitually now, for both types of business. He is soooo proud.

As parents we are able to take him out of the house on a regular basis without tantrum, or argument. He is well behaved, follows instructions, and will even keep an eye on Pink Ninja when we are out. He explains things to her, makes sure she is following "the rules". He helps enforce the rules, and makes sure she is not scared of elevators, escalators or Halloween masks.

The once frightening haircut, has turned into a grand rite of passage, and the other day he climbed up into an unknown barbers chair, by himself. He kept still, and sat through the very long haircut. He even allowed them to use the "buzzer"...something that used to be too much for the little guy.....

No comments: