Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hey Sissy, you have some splain'in to do

Ok Sissy, you sent me the dreaded "turd in a punchbowl" meme. Does my first meme have to be something based off of the word turd? Of course, this is typical. I am going to also include your word of the week, so you will know I take this seriously.

I have chose to write a Haiku. I don't recall ever writing a Haiku, but it seemed to balance this shitty idea.

Crystal Bowl

Empty bowl of glass
Slyph enters room sits quiet
Turd in a punchbowl

I am going to pass this meme to Graumagus, Laughing Wolf and Smiling Dynamite.

3 comments:

vw bug said...

LOL! That was great!

Contagion said...

This meme needs to go away!

Although that was a very good job, much better then mine.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and elegant, yet tasteless & smelly.