Sunday, May 18, 2008

Is the weekend long, or are you happy to see me?

What a long weekend......

seriously.

LONG.

I must have packed at least 60 boxes since Thursday.

That is good.....

Everything just looks a mess, it freaks me out to have things in such turmoil, but hell until we are unpacked and settled.....it will be CHAOS!

Yea CHAOS.

crap.

I gave in and started packing The Collective's toys.

Climbing over them, was beginning to drive me batty





Tonight they have a water party at AWANA, and a cook out, so I must go gather their things..... pack a dry set of clothes in case....and get ready for my 2 hours sans children.....

SR graduates kindergarten this Wednesday. Daddy will get to come home and witness it, I will have to have a truckload of things ready for the U-Haul.....

No comments: