Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 3 of refugee camp living





Another of the schools retired volunteers, another of SR favorites!

PN consumed about 5 flavor pops!

Pictures from the last day of SR's school. The Academy held a picnic and play day for all of the kids. they had a blast. And it was a great way to end the year for all of the kids.



I am being dramatic...

But living out of suitcases, and not having certain conveniances has reminded me of how blessed I am.

We are down to the nitty gritty here. Ain't much left to move.

That final strange load. Ick.

I have SR's room cleaned, and need to spackle nail holes today.

PN's room is on the to do list.

Kitchen cupboards will be cleaned out today.

I went to the water company this a.m. to fill out the paperwork to have water turned off.

Filled out my change of address form online.

Oye Vey....

SR is done with school.

PN has today and Thursday left at MDO.

Dance recital rehearsal, and performance is the only BIG OBLIGATION left.

And then we are done.

End scene

No comments: