Saturday, December 23, 2006

Holiday feeling

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags?

wrapping paper

2.Real tree or artificial?

fake (read last years entry on a fake tree here)

3.When do you put up the tree?

The week after Thanksgiving

4.When do you take the tree down?

After January 7th.

5.Do you like eggnog?

love it, especially with a nip of bourbon!

6.Favorite gift you received as a child?

a real art set that included pastels, charcoals, and paints.

7.Do you have a nativity scene?

several, I collect them.

8.Hardest person to buy for?

My DH, he is so hard to buy for, becuase he buys himslef what he wants. VERY HARD. Even his Momma thinks so...

9.Easiest person to buy for?

my Sister, she NEVERS buys herself anything.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards?

If I have your address, you sooo get a card.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

I have never recieved a "bad gift"

12.Favorite Christmas movie?

Do I have to pick one? Must I? I love them all.

13.When do you start shopping?

As soon as I have the scratch to do so...

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

no

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

I love holiday eating and dining!! I do not have a favorite...it is the only time of the year we consume a lot of things...(which is why I will be slowing it down January 2!!


16.Clear lights or colored on the tree?

white lights indoors and out of doors.

17.Favorite Christmas song?

once again I hate to commit to an answer here...I love christmas music. Love it, I sing it all day, I teach the children songs, I have a lot of Christmas music, a lot of different types.

Maybe, Nat Coles The Christmas Song

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home?

Either, there are definate pros anc cons about both. I try and appreciate where I am am, and who I am with to the fullest.

19.Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeers?

of course!

20.Angel on the tree top or a star? star

21.Open the presents on Christmas eve or morning?

I grew up opening gifts on Christmas eve. However, we open gifts in the morning!
(I prefer Christmas morning now. There is something magical about The Collective gasping, and checking to see if reindeers have eaten carrots, and Santa his cookies, and the elves they're syrup.)

22.Most annoying thing about this time of year?

exasperated people. Merry Freaking Christmas exasperated people complaining, yelling, rolling eyes, being rude to staff at restaraunts/stores.

23.Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas?

of course

24.What would you like for Christmas?

I want my children to remember this Christmas as magical.....

I should tag 5 people, but I hate to, I was late with this one. It is Christmas after all...

No comments: