Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pressing On...

Ok, I am trying on my weekend attitude!!

I have a couple of projects I am working on...

One is a carepackage post, that needs to get done before yesturday for SpouseBuzz. (BTW, go over and take a look, we have a winner to our contest)

Second, I need to compile all of these fantastic Cookie Recipes, for all of us that really have some baking to do!! Wish me luck, we had a lot of participation!!



There is a book in the mix...

More Birthdays!! I think 8 total!! (My family needs to learn that "spring is not mating season...)


I have some packages to get ready as well.

I also have some cards I need to make out for Mary Ann to deliver for me!! This is a great project that does not take much time. Please try and particiapte if you have a couple of moments.

Christmas Season is always so busy for each of us, and it can be very easy to get distracted from the real reason we celebrate...

No comments: