Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Good Morning Gracie....

The great thing about Dear Husbands bike....I can hear him pulling into the driveway. I have taken to meeting him in the garage with a kiss. Well about three days ago I was standing alone, (trying to look as sweet and coy as a 35 tear old Mom can) in the garage when he pulled in, gave him a big kiss, turned around and slipped and fell off of the step. It was not a pretty fall, and I happened to land shin down on a case of canned emergency food supplies. Fuck!! I did manage to hold my Iced Tea glass, which was full...and did not spill a drop. The good news is, Dear Husband did not laugh his ass of, which he could have, and I knew he wanted to.

Well that same evening I was mopping the kitchen floor when I went to climb over the baby gate, and I slipped. I once again managed to regain composure, after using weird muscles that are not meant for using around my pelvis. I swear I pulled something.

The saga continues ....Yesterday, while out in the yard chasing the children my left ankle went out, and I went down. Just fell down like a dork. I am not sure how long I was down....But lets just say it was a while. The pain was nauseating, and I seriously debated calling Dear Husband home from work. Eventually I shook it off, thanked God for a privacy fence...And was able to hobble around. However I am sure it is sprained, swelling has gone down considerably, slight bruising. Anti-inflammatory meds , and ice do the trick when it gets to botherin' me.

I just want to know what the problem is, I never trip, or fall.....But this week, I look like I have been on some sort of drinking binge... Bruised, limping, and not my usual foxy self....

Just Damn....

No comments: