Thursday, September 07, 2006

You won't believe what I got from the ZOO.



*Photo from April 2006 a visit to the zoo.


I checked my e-mail and found this from the local zoo.

Central Arkansas Water for Wonders of the Watershed II, an interactive and educational day of fun-filled activities for the whole family! WOW II is free with general Zoo admission. Don't miss the CAW Water Wizard or the Waste Water's very own Sewer Man! Learn all about the importance of water and watersheds to humans and animals during WOW II this Saturday!


A Sewer Man? Like there is nothing else at the zoo to see, but a sewer man? No Mommy, I do not want to see the monkeys, I want to go see Sewer Man.

I will mention here, that our zoo sucks (gee really?) They need money, they have lost accreditation before, they need money. I am not sure if Sewer Man, is the BIG MARKETING they should be pushing.

No comments: