Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Dance!!

Today I tried to fit in my size 8 jeans, and guess what they zipped!! Hoooo freaking RAY!! Now, I will add here, it was NOT a beautiful sight, nope, there was some "extra" stuff going on around the waist. But I wore a loose fitting long sleeved t-shirt, and no one was the wiser. I was not "comfortable" for about 5 hours of the day, but I did not care. I AWTM, is finally in a size eight, however uncomfortable it was, I saw some metaphorical light at the end of the tunnel!!

All of the walking, and yoga, and pilates, and walking, and not eating in the evenings is paying off.

I celebrated with a hot fudge sundae, and a 5 mile walk.

TA-Dah, I have no idea how much I weigh, and I am curious, but I promised myself, I would not do so. Now, I need to find my cream 3/4 sleeve jacket with the rhinestone buttons, and the black knee length tiered skirt. It has to fit now, and I deserve the opportunity to wear it.

Now, my goal, keep doing what I am doing, until my size 8 jeans are actually comfortable!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!