Friday, September 15, 2006

The White Rabbit...



Hear Ye Hear Ye, MY Beloved Mother-in-LAw is soon to arrive...

I have 4 short days to prepare for her arrival...

I'm late I 'm late for a very important date....





Hoooray!! I miss her sooo, and the babies cannot wait to see her!!
Time flies huh?

SOooo, there are things that needs to be done ASAP.


I am thinking of this white rabbit, and wondering why a rabbit, would signify running late..?

Oh of course the old pregnancy rabbit test?



Well that can't happen snip snip....



I do recall reading somewhere that the white rabbit, signified Alice's own Father?


But the rabbit, perhaps it signifies the birth of something?


There is the hole.



Or is the rabbit simply a symbol for impulses, something that gets tempered as we age? We certainly do not go chasing everything curious, do we? What appears to be so engaging and tempting can prove to be menacing...


I guess I should read it again. I have not read it in quite some time.

I have a special copy of the book. It was my Great Aunt Ellen's book. I am unsure if she read it.

Well I am sure she read it, maybe just not that copy of it.


Cheshire-Puss," she began, rather timidly, as she did not at all know whether it would like the name: however, it only grinned a little wider. "Come, it's pleased so far," thought Alice, and she went on. "Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't much care where-" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
"-so long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."


A boxed set the 1946 special edition, with the Tenniel illustrations.


Well I can't read that copy of it, for God's sake


It will certainly get wet while you read in the bath.


Well than do not read it in the tub.



(~This is what I get looking for a cute picure of the white rabbit, with a watch.)


And now I have another book to put on my list.



oh and bedding to wash!!

No comments: