Monday, September 18, 2006

The BUZZ is out of the bag...

It is a very exciting day here at Casa De Dust. My friend, fellow mil-spouse, and blogger Andi of Andi's World has done it again. After taking on the First Annual Mil-Blogging Conference, she has created ....

SpouseBUZZ


SpouseBUZZ is your virtual Family Support Group, where we can celebrate and embrace the tie that binds us all -- military service. This blog exists because of you. We have authors and contributors to keep the conversation going here, but we need you to become an active participant. Submit your comments, questions and suggestions for topics you would like to see our authors address. SpouseBUZZ will make you think, make you laugh and make you cry. Most of all, we hope you feel instantly connected to the thousands of other spouses with whom you share a common experience.



I will add here, that I do KNOW how important the mil-blogs, and mil-spouses have been to me. Particularly being in a town of about 15,000 with 2 other military families.

The mil-spouse blogs, have been my life preserver often.

SpouseBUZZ is being hosted by Military.com, which can be a great resource of information.

So I encourage my regular readers to go over this morning, and wish us well. I think Andi, has given birth to another GREAT idea.

When I started my blog, it was essentially as therapy for me, and it has served that purpose. I also always kept in mind that another military wife might find my words helpful, funny, or make her feel less alone.

So now I have a place to do it, with 11 other spouse's. WE even have a MAN on board. GASP!!!

The e-mail dialogue for the past month or so, has been interesting, there has a been a birth, the injury of a fellow bloggers dear friend, and introductions to new friends.

This should be an exciting endeavour for me, and I am proud again to be in such great company.

You will also note some of the folks at SpouseBUZZ are already on your blogroll"

Andi's World

AirForce Wife

HomeFront Six

Most Certainly Not

An Army Wife's Life

Trying to Grok

We are joined by new bloggers too, so please go over and welcome them, and if you would not mind help me get the word out!

No comments: