Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes


While in Nebraska, I needed a few supplies. So I packed up the collective, and my Sister and we headed to Shopko. Upon exiting my beloved truwk, Dash spots a penny and picks it up. He is rich and puts the penny in his pocket.

Upon entering Shopko, I decided that a bathroom stop is in order.

So into the bathroom we head, directly to the handicap stall, so I can monitor the activities of Pink Ninja and Dash.

When out of the Dash's mouth I hear.

Dash: "Hey Mom I can buy a feminine napkin now, with the money I found!"

AWTM: "Yeah, I doubt if you would want want of those."

Sister: Laughing her ass off to the point of tears.

Dash: "But Mom, I have the money."

AWTM: "Darlin, if you find penny feminine napkins, or tampons for a penny, I am pulling the truwk around."

No comments: