And What Next? tags me with the following. Proving she is silent but deadly.
Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
I have had a zillion jobs.....Seriously. So I have decided to name those in which I have enjoyed, the job, the people....Or the absurdity of the day to day of it.
1. Country Club Wait Staff, seriously the funniest people I have ever worked with. I actually did not mind the terrible pay or crappy job, because I loved who I worked with.
2. Lingerie Store/Romantic boutique, *cough*. My boss was my Grandmothers age and she was a Dear. Once again the pay sucked, however I walked away with enough "stories" for a lifetime.
3. Unit Coordinator for a Nursing Home. Probably my favorite nursing job ever, I had a great group of patients, staff, families, and Physicians. A very hard mix to find. I was able to call the shots, and get things done. It was my favorite nursing position ever. I still miss it.
4. Ice Cream Girl at a dairy processing plant. The worst freaking job ever.....Really. However it was delicisiso. The machines were always breaking down, so I spent many an afternoon sitting in a pile of sundae cones, and ice cream sandwiches. (That was when I could eat my weight at a meal, and not bother thinking about it). Strawberry cheesecake day was my favorite....
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
1. Auntie Mame
3. The Women
Four Places I Have Lived: Interesting question, and I am not going to name cities due to witness relocation program I am part of.
1. I grew up in a tiny house, tiny, and on the wrong side of the tracks.
2. I have lived in some crap ass apartments.
3. I have lived rural.
4. I currently live in the burbs.
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch: another question I am having trouble with, because I do not watch much television.
1. Deadwood, my current addiction. Love it Love it. However I watched the entire Season 1 on disc, and now must wait for Season 2. Please do not tell me what happens. I will kill you.
2. Saturday Night Live. Tina Fey and Amy Pohlar doing the news, hilarious.
3. Weather Channel
4. Fox News
Four Places I Have Been on Vacation: I think I will list my favorites again
1. Vegas, and yes I need to go again.
2. Hiking and camping across Colorado and Utah with Dear Husband.
3. New Mexico, thought I would hate the desert, loved it.
4. My most recent trip to Washington D.C., changed my perspective forever.
Four Websites I Visit Daily: another tricky one, although you all know who you are.
2. I seriously check my sitemeter daily
3. news here
Four Favorite Foods: I could name hundreds...
1. Creme Brule. Straight, not chocolate, not raspberry just plain.
2. Chocolate souffle.
3. Warm Chocolate Cake
4. Home Made vanilla ice cream
Weird how this list looks like a dessert menu.....I rarely eat dessert. Right now that sounds perfect though.
Four Places I would rather be:
2. On a warm beach in the sun, getting brown.
3. A hot tub soaking my sore self.
4. Did I say ocean yet?
Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme: HA!
2. Air Force Family
3. An American In Italy