Tuesday, May 01, 2007

photos to come....

Blogging will be light as I am on dial up right now. I am out in the foothills of North carolina, with no wireless. I do promise, pictures are coming!!


Sir Rowland is making HUGE attempts at socializing.

While at Fort Benning, I overheard him on the playground at the campsite...

Sir Rowland: "Hi I am Sir Rowland, I like complicated games, golf in particular. I am 5, and I am an excellent reader and navigator."


peer group: stood looking confused.

I am soooo proud of him for attempting to make friends and initializing socialization with his peers.

It did make me laugh though. I was waiting for him to throw in his zodiac sign!

1 comment:

Caltechgirl said...

That's awesome.

I just want you to know, he may have some serious science nerd in his future. That reminds me of 95% of the guys I went to college with.

Good for him!