Saturday, June 20, 2009

I love my friends!






SSM, and her Husband stopped by today!

It was a wonderful visit! SSM, is one of the most thoughtful people I know, and of course she came bearing gifts, for entire family! I have fancy new Zuni earrings!

It was nice finally introducing them to my family, as I have spent some time with both of them, at conferences over the past few years.

It was so nice spending time with them, as a really adore them both. SSM continues to be a good resource for PTSD/TBI, and how the VA and benefits work. One never really knows until they have a dog in the fight....

THE BEST part of blogging has to be the friends I have made. The people in my life, I can count on when I need them.

SSM also talked them through some AWESOME new tricks on the trampoline! Time to get up the encolsure!

The Collective were well behaved, I think plain wore out from an entire week of going non stop. PN was especially not her sunshiny self, she was pooped!

*Highlight funny of the night! My daughter was playing with a frog, SSM Husband and I were on the front porch, when the frog jumped right into my glass of wine!

4 comments:

Guard Wife said...

These photos look so fun! :) I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves. SSM and Mr. SSM look wonderful, as always!

FbL said...

Sounds like you had a great time! It always make smile to see my blog friends getting together with each other!

Some Soldier's Mom said...

oh we had a WONDERFUL time!!! and you and the DH are such wonderful hosts!!

Sarah said...

Awww, will SR kiss me when I visit?