Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I sound worse than I feel....

Every time I answer the phone, people tell me how horrid I sound. I seriously sound like crap. The odd thing about pneumonia. Your body is coughing all of this nasty crap up. So I drink and drink and drink...hoping to loosen secretions and cough.

I coughed from about 6:30am, all through the day. I just took my cough medicine that is supposed to make me stop coughing through the night so i can sleep. I do hope I can sleep. I am going to put in The Royal Tennenbaums, that is a good sleepy movie. I believe loosesly based off of the Wiz Kids short story written by J.D. Salinger.

I have nice fresh bedding to crawl into.

Fresh linens. A luxury. When I was back in Nebraska, My Aunt Virginia (actually she is my second cousin, but my father being an only child, I call her Aunt) anywho....we were discussing--Luxury. We both thought it would be grand to have fresh linens nightly. 1,200 thread count (at least), and fresh nightly. ahhhhhhhh.......

Sweet dream, I am off to watch a Wes Anderson movie, and have cough syrup induced dreams....

1 comment:

Caltechgirl said...

feel better soon!