Monday, April 09, 2007

Clicking my heels.




We have returned from Fort Benning. We are safe at home. I am no longer topless. E-mail already checked, etc. One load of laundry in, and 2 or 3 to go.

In typical AWTM fashion there is soooo much to blog I am operating on some sort of overload from the road.

The Collective had a bath, 3 stories, and are in bed. This means I should head there right now as well.

However, it was an interesting trip to be sure. DH looked geat despite his being ill with some sort of gastro bug, and an injury he sustained durig his combatives class.

We ended up having Easter dinner (supper) at a restaraunt that will remain nameless, with a suprising amount of transsexuals. And I am not trying to be judgemental, it was just odd and unexpected.

DH and I spent Easter morning horrified as we listened to our 5 year old question the existance of Jesus, it was a long day.

I managed an afternoon of shopping alone, and managed to buy a swimsuit. Heck I even tried them on before the margarita.

I am sure to be back in the morning.

Glad to be home, and am only here for 15-17 days before heading out again....

WOW.

No comments: