Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Cramps





I have terrible cramps today, but was quickly reminded that I could turn it around. Why not throw in some good music and take the kids out back to the pool.......ahhhhh.....

Reminds of the time I was lucky enough to see The Cramps in November 1997 at The Ranch Bowl in Omaha, Nebraska. Yeah, The Cramps were in Omaha.....Never ever thought I would have gotten to see them. It was probably one of the best shows I have seen live. Most memorable concert experience ever? Me walking right next to a leather and fishnet clad Poison Ivy, and Lux Interior as they made their way through the very Nebraskan bowling alley. Surreal.


For some American rockabilly, swampy, surfy, 50's 60's, cult B-movie, bikini movie, monster movie sexiness.....

Go listen here (I would recommend Goo Goo Muck, or New Kind of Kick)...and ladies, you will need go-go boots and a cage to dance in.

No comments: