Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Captain Caveman

Dearest Husband Has seemed sullen and fenced in for the last few days, a lot going on.

Oh how I long for hunting season......

I am sending him out to the woods for a couple of days, he needs some time to work out the grapplings. He needs to be alone or with some other men. He needs some time to plant some yummy treats for the deer, and be under the big sky. A long ride on the bike would do his spirit good.

There are conversations he needs to have in his sweet mind or with God...

Don't think the toddlers and I can help this round.

Have fun, don't worry about the toddlers and I , we will manage fine. If you are worried bout my edges being worn, or going insane....ain't going to happen in two days babe. I can hang in here as long as I need to.

Cole Porter said it best didn't he?

Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above,
Don't fence me in.
Let me ride through the wide open country that I love,
Don't fence me in.
Let me be by myself in the evenin' breeze,
And listen to the murmur of the cottonwood trees,
Send me off forever but I ask you please,
Don't fence me in.

No comments: