Thursday, April 07, 2005

"Do these balloons blow up into funny shapes?"..."If round is funny"(answer inside)

Dear Husband and I are sitting here tonight sans toddlers. They are both sleeping like angels right now. Yeah!! We were having one of our list discussions. We have these a lot. Tonights discussion started with Top 3 MASH episodes. I am not a big MASH watcher...so I changed the topic to suit me. Favorite line from a movie. Husband got irritated that my subject was broad, he didn't say that but after almost 14 years one can tell. He hates to commit to a favorite line, there are too many of them. He says he might be able to make a list of 40.

What is your favorite line?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty much the entire movie "Princess Bride", but mostly "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." :-)

Tammi said...

I have a lot of "favorites" but as far as ones I quote:

"I'm a safety girl"

"I have all this money to spend and they won't take it!"

those two come to mind first...but trust me, there are so many more......

Contagion said...

I personally like, "I'm a Derek, and Derek's don't quit."

I can only think of 2 people that can name the movie it comes from, and only one of those would be able to name the actor who played "Derek".

TNT said...

"I'm pregnant, pass the potatos."

That 1 Guy said...

Sadly, I only recognize TNT's, which is from "For Keeps", which she made me watch with her.

And she keeps quoting from that movie's shower scene, too.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather kiss a wookie.

Take me to bed or lose me forever.

I'm your huckleberry.

Are you gonna skin those smokewagons or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?

Monty Python is full of 'em. "I got better", "Just a flesh wound", "great big gnashly teeth", etc..

Princess Bride is classic... "My name is Inigo Montoya..."

Top three of all time, I think the universe will implode before I could decide... I'm with your husband on this one.