Tuesday, September 09, 2008

WTF?

Ok about 2 weeks ago, I was haivng dreadful eye pain...like something was in it...

It was watering almost 24-7, felt like something was in it...

I was a good nurse and irrigated it out with saline, warm moist packed it, I even plucked out eyelashes I thought may be the culprit. (try plucking out your eyelashes, it hurt way wore than getting a tattoo, but not as bad as haivng a child come out of your most blessed of spaces) No signs or symptoms of it being a stye. I was in a car accident in high school, where the damn windshield shattered and I had glass in my corneas, and it did not hurt this bad.

This morning I woke in dreadful pain...same damn thing.

Driving SR back from school into the sun was a battle. I mean tears everywhere, couldn't see a thing. So I came home and did the same damn thing. Irrigated it out, looked for eyelashes, warm moist packed it.

For shits sake.

I just had to call the Dr. like a 12 year old, and say..."het my eye is bothering me, there is something in it, I need to get in, because I cannot function"...

Seriously, how idiotic is that?

I go in at 11:30, and I promise you, it had better be something that can be fixed NOW. I do not want a damn referral to a damn eye Dr in a week....

I want this fixed.

ick....

No comments: