Wednesday, July 09, 2008

If it were sooo much fun, people would never leave home...

at least that is what my DH keeps telling me...

I hate to say I have tried the family togetherness thing now for about one month

My poor Dad.

We have brought chaos to the widow Grampa's home...

He lives in a white house,

White furniture and white carpet, white table, and chairs, white flooring in the kitchen....

All are intact.

But still.

We continue to live out of 2 bedrooms, out of suitcases. ICK.......

but I thank God, I have not had to pay for a hotel for a month or 2.

The kids are a bit twitchy at this point.

I did get them a Wii.

Sir Rowland has been obsessed with bowling and has reached PRO status.

I have tried to limit his time, but with much problem.

Pink Ninja is mad, we are not home, I took her away from her friends, and church, her Dad is not here..."what in the heck"?

She is more defiant than I have seen her she has regressed in behavior.

I hope all changes upon the move, as my nerves are FRIED! I am not sure what to say, or do to make her see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Her terrible 2's have been late in coming, and now I get them 2 years later with a vengence.

I am going to try and make the best of things, as this is probably the last REAL summer vacation we 3 will spend together, as I will be going to work full time, doing "something"....soon. Tomorrow we are going to go to a "county fair", we still need to go to the zoo in Omaha. I have friends I need to visit...

I am still unsure what i want to be when I grow up, and well I am a mediocre writer, and as much as I enjoy it, blogging will not pay the bills...



I am currently trying to find a 9-5 nursing job. Not easy to find, and 9-5 nursing jobs are not where the $$ is.

Still toying with the idea of getting certified to teach yoga in my spare time.

Ummmmmm...I am on language double secret probabtion, as my son has taken to calling people douchebags.

DH was unimpressed, shame on me.

We are ok.

Will try and catch you all up to speed SOON....

only a few days and we can move in to our new home.

I am excited.

I am also not thrilled with the idea of painting, and buying furniture, but both need to be done.

I have pictures to post...

things to talk about, and no time to do it.

I am sitting in a Burger King of all places, stealing free internet, eating a fried chicken sandwich and a coke, both of which I do not need, as I have gained 5 of the 10 pounds I lost...


CRAP...

maybe the painting will help?

No comments: