Monday, July 28, 2008

coffee, tea or me

thinking Starbucks is gross.

Seriously, I think there are a handful of folks like me who love coffee, but do not understand the entire over roasted coffee beans at Starbucks...I also loathe ordering a "grande" anything.

(let me add I love the seasonal sugar laden stuff they do, like a pumpkin spice latte, or a pepermint mocha)

OK. So I found delicious coffee that does not taste like burnt mud, and am thrilled.

Scooters.

It is delicious, and so far not a sign of a hippie.

Our new home is in a "college town". Full of decent coffee houses. However I find Scooters to be just delish, the service is also faster than most coffee houses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like Starbucks either. It's too bitter for me. I prefer a strong but smooth coffee.