Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anxiety AGAIN?

OK, I am on vacation, but not really.

I keep trying to convince myself I am, to no avail.

I have things looming, and although I have TRIED and TRIED. I am not one of those people that can have looming stuff and relax. Just can't. Damn.

We cannot move into the new abode until the 1st of August.

Seems sort of silly to shop for furniture for the new place until I am in it, and can measure etc.

And then we have school, pre K for PN, BOOM, job hunting, painting, etc.

I am still on the search for Drs., pediatricians, a phone company, and the like.

No big deal if I had computer access at all times, I could do things at night...

So I am doing everything the old fashioned way which means phone call after phone call.

This morning I spent my time with my cup of coffee on the phone, with the gas company, electric company, garbage, a pre-K program, the title company.....

I am currently signing contracts via snail mail. Which is fine, frankly it only takes 1-2 days for things to get form one town to the next....

I will say I am spoiled with technology.

My Father thinks it is hilarious that I am frustrated out of my wits with the phone and snail mail.

He does not understand the ease of the computer.

Wish me luck.

I am going to try some yoga this weekend to mellow my ass.

I could use a nice brisk walk as well.

No comments: