Friday, December 28, 2007

Just plain ole fashioned busy

I have got the post holiday-pre birthday crazies today. Yes another Birthday to prepare for. Actually 3 Birthdays in the month of January....oye.

I also have 2 children here wanting Mommy.

So I am off the do the usual, laundry, dishes, make beds, dust, vacuum..

I thought I might have time to tackle yet another cupboard, or such nonsense, but I do not see it.

Yesterday I spent about 4 hours building the Tower of Rokmania. It took forever, because I had helpers. But also because I loathe following instructions. I do. Which is why I hate baking. I love cooking, but hate baking, because I hate instructions.

It took forever, I should get an award.

Today they are begging me to add on to it, and expand the current design.

Oye..

So I am off, to wade through muk. It seems as though as soon as I get one project done, another raises its ugly head.

Oh and I have a tea party to attend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year