Friday, December 21, 2007

A funny thing happened on the way to parenthood...


*This is a photo of my MIL on her 3rd or 4th birthday. Looks almost exactly like PN....

Comparison..

although I try and keep quiet about the comparisons, when the kids are around....

Sir Rowland is like his Mom in the morning. We do not like idle chit chat, or sing song voices in the morning...

SHHHH....let us wake up.

Pink Ninja and her Father, wake talking and spirited.

If Sir Rowland and I are ill, leave us alone. Shhhhh...

If DH and Pink Ninja are ill, it seems to take them by surprise, they like to socialize when sick.

Pink Ninja reminds DH of my Mother, and his Mother OFTEN. Both of our Mothers were sort of prissy. Pink Ninja, although I am sure could fight her way out of a wolves den, is prissy. Yesterday she insisted on her pearls, and rings, and sat with her legs crossed and prissed. She reminded DH and I of his Mother primarily....to the point it is spooky.

I am going to try and find photos of DH's Mother as a girl, and post them today, the resemblence is almost frightening....

No comments: