Thursday, November 01, 2007

maybe?

The 2007 Weblog Awards

Last year I was nominated, and sadly did not make it to the final process.

I made it through this year!

Let me also add a sob story, in case you need convincing.

I cannot recall winning anything. Well there was the radio call in ate the age of 5, in which I called in and said this "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun." I won a Big Mac, which I think my Mom ate. I have won a couple of centerpieces at dining ins. However, I gave them to other people as the babies were small, and they were ponsettias. I thought The Collective might eat the entire plant.

It was fun being nominated again.

I also need to mention that SpouseBuzz, although we were hoping for best community blog, was nominate in the milblog catagory, and is in fantastic company.

There are a lot of catagories to peruse, and sadly most of my nominations did not make finals.

Go over and take a gander.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cast my vote for you. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this morning that you were nominated and voted for you. I hope you win!