Monday, November 26, 2007

Hack

Fall has arrived here in the Mid-South. The temps are finally dipping consistantly into the 30's and 40's. Brrr. My tolerance for the cold is nothing any longer, and it seems once I get chilled it takes hours for me to get warmed up again. How I will ever tolerate long Nebraska winter is beyond me.

It seems as though the sounds of virul illness and allergies permeate our home. Sniffle, snort, blow, cough, for hours. The sound of my own ill children is going to drive me crazy. I am serious. I am not sure how much more I can take it.

First Sir Rowland was sick for about a month, I took him to the Dr. to find out he is probably immune to his current allergy medicine so we had to switch medications, and then we picked up some filthy nasty bug while at the DR. And now BOTH children are ill. Pink Ninja with the worst of it. Coughing and hacking all hours of the day and night, eventually climbing into bed with us. Ughhhh.

I am unsure what sort of virus this is, but the symptoms are just annoying enough to freak me out, but I do not think ANOTHER trip to the DR. would help.

I am also amazed at how little my children sleep, and I am sure if they slept more, they would feel better.

DH and I managed to get a lot of things done around the house, even though we took naps this weekend.

It is pitch black here by 5:30pm. I mean black. I do not like that one bit.

No comments: