Monday, July 30, 2007

I was sleeping....and remember when Sally Field was an ingenue?


Until I woke remembering it is garbage day in the morning.....

Crap.

And now I am awake, and the garbage is out by the curb.

Today I watched Sally Field pimping out Boniva. A medicine that is supposed to help with bone loss, or for those diagnosed with postmenapaual oseoporosis.

Can I tell you, this made me feel fucking old.

I can recall a lot of Sally Field moments in my lifetime. Thanks to being brought up in the 70's. I am sure she was on at least variet show a week, there was Gidget, The Flying Nun, the whole "you like me, you really like me" moment. Heck, I recall her bridal veil blowing in the wind in Smokey and the Bandit.

And now America's sweetheart, is pimping out arthritis medication.

No comments: