Thursday, July 12, 2007

Crappy Horoscopes

I turn 37 tomorrow.

Do you still turn 37, if no one is around to see it?

Anywho, so I checked my horoscope, which I rarely do.

Daily Extended Forecast for July 12, 2007


If you want something done right today, you are going to have to do it yourself. It's not that the people around you won't want to help -- and it's not even that these people aren't capable. It's just that you need to be the one involved in the process in order to get all the fulfillment you deserve from it. Roll up your sleeves and dig your hands into the mud. Only then will you be able to have bragging rights -- and you're going to want bragging rights on this one!

So I thought, great, more PROJECTS, I am tired of projects. I have enough to do around here, I DO NOT want to tackle another project alone. No thanks.

Well, like an idiot and check tomorrows horoscope as well.

Daily Extended Forecast for July 13, 2007


As soon as you wake up in the morning, you'll feel full of good energy -- so good, in fact, that you must see it as a responsibility. What are you going to do with all of this 'can-do' spirit? Even if you want to hang out on the couch all day, or just grab a quick nap in the afternoon, resist the urge! Your mental energy is still there even if your physical energy lags. You owe it to yourself today to get out there. Whether it's a social outing or just a walk around the block, go do something!


Great tomorrow I will have a lot of energy, so I can do MORE projects.

CRAP.

4 comments:

Linda said...

You're not 37....you're 29 with 8 years experience!

Or - you're celebrating the 8th anniversary of your 29th birthday.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Linda. Only, of course, tomorrow I'll 39 with seven years experience. :)

And I'm going to ignore those horoscopes. *g*

Anonymous said...

Ahhh to be 37 again. I didn't even have a child yet! And energy... mind sending some my way???

Actually I hope it turns out that you do what you want... And energy is not a bad thing when you have 2 small children. ;-)

David M said...

There is no way you could be 37....