Thursday, February 01, 2007

Strange

My fellow SpouseBuzzer, HomeFront 6,tagged me with this little ditty:

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.










First off, I wish my DH were here, he would so be able to rattle a list of 50 things quickly. I on the other hand, I am in denial about my own strangeness.

1) I do not mind the smell of skunk.

2) I flush public toilets with my foot.

3) I check my butt in the mirror before I leave the house. (like I can shrink it, if I look at it)

4) I insist on arranging pillows for others. (I think this may have something to do with me being an LPN, on a pulmonary unit.)

5) I do not like drinking water out of a bathroom faucet.

6) I rarely take a nap, rarely, and when I do, I feel tremendous guilt.

Ok I get to tag 6 People, who if you have never read, I insist you check them out today.


Parkway Rest Stop

AFSIS

The Life of A Wife

When The Smoke Clears

Army of Mom

Thoughts by Seawitch

1 comment:

BostonMaggie said...

I was discussing the meme with the girls in work Friday. I turned to my co-worker Pat and said "It's not like I can say something about liking the smell of a skunk, like you." Then I come out here and it's your number 1! LOL I can't wait to tell Pat.