THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
First off, I wish my DH were here, he would so be able to rattle a list of 50 things quickly. I on the other hand, I am in denial about my own strangeness.
1) I do not mind the smell of skunk.
2) I flush public toilets with my foot.
3) I check my butt in the mirror before I leave the house. (like I can shrink it, if I look at it)
4) I insist on arranging pillows for others. (I think this may have something to do with me being an LPN, on a pulmonary unit.)
5) I do not like drinking water out of a bathroom faucet.
6) I rarely take a nap, rarely, and when I do, I feel tremendous guilt.
Ok I get to tag 6 People, who if you have never read, I insist you check them out today.
Parkway Rest Stop
The Life of A Wife
When The Smoke Clears
Army of Mom
Thoughts by Seawitch