Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tah Dah...

This birthday party right before Christmas idea is for the birds....

BUSY.

I did manage to get 1/2 Christmas shopping done today! Thrilled. The stores were not nearly as nightmarish as I would think. I asked every single cashier how their day was going, they all said "so far, so good"...that made me happy.

What did not make me happy was holding at least 5 doors open for men...REALLY? PN and I standing in the cold holding doors open for the elderly, or weighed down new Mothers, and men walking past us. I bit my tongue.

I managed to get 15 photos of the kids, and the dog last night, none of them terrific, but a couple good enough to print out. Ran them to Walgreens, and boooyawh, I had Christmas cards in an hour or two, and I also learned I did not print enough off, so my guess is, I will have to make another trip there.

We also managed a visit to Santa last night. This is good, because SR has changed his list a little over the last 3 weeks.

I will be getting him a chemistry experiment book, with a small chemistry set, and the ice cream maker...

Today PN and I had girls day, we had to get things for the birthday goodie bags, and order her store bought cake. SR wants a carrot cake home made, no frosting on half. I have to get this done tonight....

RSVPS keep coming in. SR is thrilled with every phonecall!

I am beat. Cannot drink anything ice cold because of the tooth...ouchie.

Wish me luck tomorrow. I have no idea how many guests are coming. WE can have 25, we will see, I think I have 24 RSVP...

I will charge my camera during church tomorrow....

2 comments:

M.A. said...

holy cow! that sounds like a lot to do. i don't know how you keep up with such a to do list, just trying to keep up with my house, and the kids, and wrap our christmas presents keeps me busy. kudos for being able to keep that all straight!

Sarah said...

I ordered 70 prints for Christmas cards this year...and have one left. Oy.