Sunday, March 25, 2007

Postcards from the edge...



This trip, has probably been the least stressful out of the last 5 trips. No wedding, no funerals. No HUGE lists of THINGS that need to be done.

I will say this. The Collective, are about 2 1/2 hours-3 hours off of normal bedtime schedule. ICK. I have also learned that a 2 year old, 3 year old, and 5 year old leave me wilted t the end of the day. Wilted good. I am beat... Wilted bad, I have not really had time to write, or read.

I did get to spend the day with a girlfriend from Omaha, we shopped, and ate lunch at a lovely cafe, had 2 cocktails in the middle of the day. The weather gorgeous.

My Brother and his Wife have been the best of Host and Hostess, I have not had to do laundry, or cook. WOW. I will try and reciprocate this in June, when Aunt Leggy and Cousin Curl try and visit.

I will note there is just not a lot of time in a house with 3 children. I have not went for a "walk"...Althugh I am sure the mile or so with Pink Ninja on my shoulders walking uphil at the zoo, counted as a walk...

Be good, and have fun...

Probably not a lot going on over here in coming days...as my Father lives in the country, and I doubt if I can STEAL any wireless from the horse stall across the road.

No comments: