Friday, February 03, 2006

Casa De Snot


It appears that "Casa De Dust" is under new management this week, and should be called "Casa De Snot".

Yes, I said it snot. Sneezing, running noses, snot on my shirts, and coughing in my face. A kleenex box on every table. Saline nasal drops in every cupboard. Dear Husband replacing "old vaporizer", me filling new ones. Dash and Pink Ninja smell like Vicks vapo-rub. Sick. Yuck. Now where did I leave the lysol?

I am beginning to feel the beginnings of this. Despite my attempts to drown cold virus out with vitamins, and Airborne.

Today is the kind of day, where we will stay in our jammies. There are a million things I should be doing, but I think I will call one of those "bathroom monkeys", and leave the cleaning to them.



-Today's AWTM, brought to you by

Kleenex
Airborne
Lysol
Vicks Vapo Rub
Bathroom Monkey Cleaning Co.

No comments: