Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Paying Drs. and I should be thankful to...

OK...let me see, DH was sick, with a sinus thing that went to his chest....2 rounds antibiotics, steroids, an inhaler, and some sort of decongestant, and he is somewhat better.

PN, never fully recovered, from her sinus thing, it turned into right ear infection, and a URI.

SR..not sick...but had keratosis pilloris, and needed cream.

Me, better now, but we all know I spent half of winter sick with sinus and a bad tooth. the bad tooth btw, has cost me about $700 at this point. The crown alone was $350! That was more than our wedding cost....

As much as I hate paying Drs. I guess I should be thankful to have the choice of Doctors, and insurance, and money to pay them....

Do not worry about my families health, there is a trend up here...most families have spent the winter months with at least 1/2 of the family trying to kill some germ...we are not alone.

We ALL LOVE our GP. Seriously love him. He is the calmest Dr. EVER. SR wanted to give him a tip after our visit the other day because he was so impressed with him. He gives SR Latin lessons, and medical lessons when we go in.

I am tired of getting Squeezed in, and having to literally run in the school, out of the school, across town only to run through the parking lot...seriously for the birds.

In good news, we have the opportunity to go to Hawaii 2 times this year....so we are shuffling things around trying to figure it out.

The dog got fixed! I almost forgot! another Dr. bill!

OK....I am off...I need to go to bed before 1am one of these days!

5 comments:

Guard Wife said...

I'm so glad that even though we have been crazy busy these past couple of weeks, we are still finding time to have our con-vuh-sa-shuns. ;) It is sanity saving, truly.

Piper Paradise said...

I read every word you write and hardly ever comment - bad me. Go to HAWAII!! You so deserve it and yes - thank you God for insurance and the money to pay our many dr visits this year too.

Marc Miyake said...

I hope SR enjoys the Latin he's learning from your family's GP, even though it's not a math and science subject. Did you have Latin lessons as part of your training as a nurse?

All that running is not only exhausting but dangerous in the snowy weather you've been having lately. Yikes. Glad your weather is getting better.

Enjoy Hawaii. Twice in one year. Wow! Wish I could go back there to show you around.

Mary said...

Hi again. Got my blog fixed (picked up ad-ware from one of my widgets and removed it), so everything is ok, and I've signed up to follow!

Rachelle Jones said...

Amritas....probably will not go both times...probably just once, we cannot afford to go 2 times. In good news I have an Uncle there who was in the Navy, and real estate...he will be able to give us the local rundown! In good news we might be able to go on our 19 wedding anniversary