Sunday, June 22, 2008

House Hunt day (what feels like) 2,178......

Ahhhhh house hunting.

Decisions.

What are you looking for?

We are looking for a home....

There are about 300 homes that fit the requirement for the basics, but then as with all things, it gets weird.

Bedrooms are too small, garage is too small, kitchen to small, lot too small...or too big. It seems to go both ways.

I have insisted on having a bath tub in the master bedroom. I bathe. It is my vice. I do little in my free time, but I try and take 30 minutes and soak every day.

I also wanted a newer home, on a lot that had a large easement. I grew up on an acreage, and do not appreciate the 5-20 foot easements. ICK.

I think we might have found something today. We have to go back and take another look. All of us liked it upon entering, and that says something.....

Cross fingers....

No comments: